Today was an absolutely beautiful day!! I was stuck inside painting but Brent & Ryleigh were invited to a birthday party for Nick who lives across the street. After the party was over, Rye and some of the neighborhood girls found a way to take advantage of the weather. Since I had the front door open, I could hear their giggling and screaming. I couldn't resist grabbing the camera because I knew I would capture their sweet innocence. They didn't disappoint! How much do you love their makeshift beach in the middle of the road? Ahh, to be a kid again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last weekend and Monday were the best weather!! Why can't it just stay that way? Those pictures are cute - makes me think of growing up with Kimmie on good old Bordeaux Ct! Our street was always full of kids playing - hopefully Ryleigh and Brent will have those same kinda memories!
ReplyDelete