March 19, 2009
Want some of this??
So, we gave the kids the option of playing soccer this spring or taking Tae Kwon Do. Much to our surprise, they BOTH chose TKD. It is a class at the MAC center and it's 2 days a week so it's nothing too busy (I can only handle one crazy season a year and that's fball/cheerleading). At first David said that we couldn't let the both of them take it because Ryleigh would probably end up kicking Brent's butt! My poor sweet boy, he's definitely toughening up when it comes to her though. Ok, I get sidetracked..so back to the story...so the class is two days a week and it is all age ranges which means unfortunately, the parents aren't allowed in. This has obviously been KILLING me as I cannot get in there to take pictures...ugh!! So, I had to improvise and just have the kids show me their moves at home. Boys beware, Ryleigh's not taking any crap and if she for some reason can't handle it, her big bro will be right behind her...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment