March 7, 2009

My lil' bro is 27!














Ok, so it is official...Eric is getting old! Even though he is 2 years younger than me, he has a habit of now introducing me as his little sister and at this point, I'm thinking of taking him up on that! Anyhow, Eric's birthday was on Feb. 27th so Ashley and her mom made some enchiladas and we all had dinner at their new place. We all pitched in on Eric's gift and got him a new grill, no not for his mouth, an actual grill that you cook on :-). After all of the parents, or should I say grandparents, left with all of the kids, we headed over to Fat Daddy's. It's a new bar here in Mansfield and it's not too shabby. As you can see, I think fun times were definitely had. Happy birthday Eric, I won't get all sappy on you but you know how much I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment