March 25, 2009
They love each other, right??
The kids are at the age where when they get into an argument, I don't want to hear it! Is that so bad? Doesn't every mom go through this? I think they are old enough now that they should figure out their own problems, I mean come on, they are 9 and 6, enough with the tattling...if she hits you, hit her back!! If he yells at you, be a girl and roll your eyes at him and tell him, "whatever!" Now of course, I haven't quite given them these exact examples, well, ok, maybe the first one, but I have told them that they need to work it out amongst themselves and basically, unless someone is not breathing or moving, don't come to me. So the other day I hear them start up and I just know that at any minute one of them is going to come around the corner saying, "Mom...(insert name here) came in my room and sat on my bed and won't get off", but what I actually heard was Brent saying, "Ryleigh, Mama doesn't want to hear it. We need to figure this out between us." Then I hear Rye say, "I know Brent, it's just that sometimes you make me so mad that I can't control it" and then he says, "I know what you mean Ryleigh, I have anger issues too." So at this point, I am wanting to jump for joy that they finally got it but at the same time I am holding a pillow over my face so that they don't hear me laughing hysterically. Seriously, ANGER ISSUES?? Oh, if they only knew...Sometimes I think that if we would all just sit back and look at things through the eyes of a child, life would be so much easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
again, hilarious!
ReplyDelete