March 15, 2009

Happy 30th Ivy!!

It's gonna happen to all of us sooner or later, thank God mine is later :-), but Ivy is finally there...she turned 30 today!





Scott threw her party on Saturday night at Splitsville which is a cool new place in the Arlington Highlands. It's a bowling alley that only has about 15 lanes, a dance floor, a few different bars and it's also adults only after a certain time. They rented out two lanes for our group and we all had a blast.
















The partying was then continued at the Mays household and as you can see, Ivy was welcomed into the 30's club quite appropriately...Happy Happy 30th Ivy, I love you so much!










P.S. The kids said Happy birthday Aunt Ivy

3 comments:

  1. you did not end this blog with that picture at the end..... bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot - just wait... 9 months from now I will have PLENTY of pics just like this of you my dear friend! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! As I was telling Sara, it could have been worse :-) Although, I may need to give up alcohol before New Year's!

    ReplyDelete