March 31, 2009
Earth: The Movie
Last Wednesday Ivy had tickets to a free showing of the movie Earth at Studio Movie Grill. The kids and I loaded up and met her, Nolan and her mom up there. I thought this would be a really good movie for the kids because what is better than nature and animals, right? Well, it turned out a little differently than I thought...now I am not so naive as to not realize what the "circle of life" encompasses but being that this is a Disney production, I thought it would be all sweet and sappy. That was, until the lions started attacking the elephant and the cheetah was chasing down the deer! Of course Brent and Nolan took it like true boys and just watched it...Ryleigh on the other hand climbed into my lap about halfway through and was just heart broken. Luckily by the end of the movie she wasn't completely traumatized, but she was glad it was over. I think if it were up to Nolan and Brent, they would have gone back for more as they were in full discussion about that just being what happens. It was really funny to listen to them just be so matter of fact, especially Nolan since he's only going to be 5, but then again, it is Nolan! Here are just a couple of pics that we took before the movie started.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment