On Saturday night I went and had a fabulous dinner at Gloria's with Ivy...let me just say, you MUST have their signature margarita made with Grand Marnier...greatness! After that I met up with some other friends for a birthday celebration. I met them at BJ's for a few drinks and then I mentioned to them that Nuthouse Grill has karoake. We all decided to head that way, with the birthday boy saying that he does not ever sing, and lo and behold when we got there, we pretty much had the entire place to ourselves (guess everyone really has moved on to Fat Daddy's)! Oh well, it worked out great for us because then we could sing at the top of our lungs and not really care. Great night with great friends...happy birthday Percy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how funny! I can not believe how empty it was!! that is crazy!!
ReplyDelete