And no, I am not afraid to admit it!! I was SO excited last year when they announced their plans for a reunion tour and you better believe that I was online the moment the presale tix went on sale trying for great seats. With that said, you can imagine how I felt when they ended that tour and went straight into a second tour called the Full Service Tour. I know I am a 29 year old mom of 2 but the sight and sounds of these 5 guys can send the 10 year old in me straight to the surface and make me miss my NKOTB bedding set, pillows, buttons, dolls, posters and tapes. Friday night was so much fun with my girls. We headed out early for dinner and then a little tailgaiting and singing in the parking lot. Finally it was concert time where we all sang at the top of our lungs and screamed like school girls! It was one of the best nights ever, especially since I came home with a GIGANTIC beach ball, and only got better when after the show Donnie hosted an after-party at the Ghost Bar (yes, the same place I had been the night before...I couldn't miss it though!). Donnie, Joey and Danny were there and Donnie got up in the dj booth and sang so many different songs, he really knows how to get a crowd going. I am so glad that Ivy was able to come to the concert after all because it just wouldn't have been the same without her. Tannie of course was in heaven and we all know that when you get me and Ash together, you better watch out, there is never a dull moment between us :). I love you gals, thanks for being there for the memories!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!
ReplyDelete