July 15, 2009

Chi-town bound

Thursday morning we packed up and headed out. Our only stop along the way was Chicago...after going to the Arch, we definitely couldn't pass up the Sears Tower which is double the height. I also have a friend that I went to high school with that lives there so it was really good to get to see her for lunch and catch up a bit. After lunch with Jess, we wandered the streets like the true tourists that we were and took in the sights. It was a beautiful day and I really think the best ending to our family vacation. I had so much fun just spending an entire week with them and am truly so blessed. Can't wait to figure out our adventure for next year!!







The view from the new glass balcony..I can't believe I did it..look how tiny the cars are!






Our family pic in The Bean


The Bean

Sunset over MO

Lights out kids..I love you both so much!


1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine getting on that glass balcony - hell no!

    ReplyDelete