July 28, 2009

Another day, another fight

So, I'm not entirely sure what they were fighting about but as I sat here blogging this is what I heard in the background:

R - "Brent, you know, I try so hard and all I want to do is always play with you but you just keep being mean to me" (exits stage left as she stomps to her room and slams, I mean closes, her door)
B - "Whatever Ryleigh"
(door opens and now with a cracking voice) R - "You know all I ever want is to be a nice sister, I don't like having to be a mean sister but see what you do to me!"
B (in a I'm your Dad voice) - "We are NOT having this conversation!"

At this point, Ryleigh closes his door and against his wishes, they DID continue to have that conversation. Poor Brent, he has no clue what he's in for...

2 comments:

  1. oh BTW, will you please take off the thing that makes me do a capcha code each time I comment. i think it's under settings!!

    ReplyDelete