On Thursday night Tannie and I headed out to Dallas for a good 'ol club party! Danny Wood from NKOTB greatness hosted a party at the Ghost Bar in honor of his mom that passed away from breast cancer. Now, I am a complete sucker for anything and everything New Kids related but I completely melt at anything that has to do with a son loving his mother and not being afraid to show it. We all know that it is a simple fact of life that more often than not boys grow apart from their moms and start their own families, a fact that makes me so sad. Not that I want Brent to be a mama's boy AT ALL but I do hope that he will still want to be around me and maybe even hang out with me sometimes :). So it of course pulls at my heart strings when grown men do anything that has to do with their moms or their memory. Tannie and I had such a great time and she even got a hug from Danny. And the absolute best part was that ALL of the guys were there!!! This way the best way to start off my NKOTB filled weekend...more on the way!!
The party host himself, Danny

Joey Mac walking RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
Aww, Donnie
My girl crush Jordan...yes, I had the doll with the ducktail!
Sweet Jon
Yummy!
ReplyDelete