July 20, 2009

Another one bites the dust



Scott is officially 30!!! That's right, he joined the club on Friday and his party was on Saturday night. Ivy threw him an always perfect house party complete with shots and guitar jammin' with the birthday boy himself. We were a little late because of the wedding and reception, but no worries, we kept him partying until the wee hours of the morn. It is so weird for everyone to be getting older but I think deep down we are all getting younger and lovin it. I have said it so many times before but we truly are blessed with the group of friends that we have. It is such a great crowd with a mix of people and it's especially fun that the group just keeps growing. It was another great party and a night we won't soon forget. Happy 30th to my second husband, you know we love ya!





No, D doesn't play the guitar



Jen & Court

Cat & Brittany

Lucas, Carl & D

I think David & Conner have a newfound love for each other..


1 comment:

  1. Those pics crack me up - please send me the link when you upload them to Wolf. I gotta print those!

    ReplyDelete