July 15, 2009

Family Vacay '09

We decided to take a roadtrip to WI for our family vacation this year. Go ahead, call me crazy and I will admit there were plenty of times where I wondered what I was getting myself into but I was also really excited for the memories that we would be able to make along the way. Oh, and never underestimate the power of two laptops (for movie watching of course and you gotta love the geniuses behind redbox), 2 Nintendo DS's (thank God Tio bought those for x-mas!), their own ipods (with fresh new music) and of course, pillows and blankets for hopeful naps! We headed out on Friday morning with plans to be in WI by the afternoon of the 4th. First stop on our tour was Springfield, MO where we had dinner with Uncle Larry and Aunt Judy. His son and grandkids were also there so we all had a blast. They have a beautiful home and had cooked ribs with all of the sides. What a great way to break up the long car ride and spend our first evening with family. Next up, St. Louis!!






David and his Uncle Larry




Who knew?




Being silly in the car


No comments:

Post a Comment