We have been so busy soaking up the last remaining weeks of summer that I have slacked on my blogging (now I will try to recount everything..wish me luck :). This post goes back to the day before we left for the river (3 weeks ago)..I guess with all of the talk about the adults going camping, the kids decided they needed to join in the fun! They asked if they could build a "tent" in the living room. They funny thing was that they lasted all of about an hour and then they hightailed it back to their own beds..should be interesting to see what happens when we take them out into the wilderness!
August 19, 2009
Camping inside
We have been so busy soaking up the last remaining weeks of summer that I have slacked on my blogging (now I will try to recount everything..wish me luck :). This post goes back to the day before we left for the river (3 weeks ago)..I guess with all of the talk about the adults going camping, the kids decided they needed to join in the fun! They asked if they could build a "tent" in the living room. They funny thing was that they lasted all of about an hour and then they hightailed it back to their own beds..should be interesting to see what happens when we take them out into the wilderness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment