I cannot believe that Nolan (along with SEVERAL other little kids that we know and love) started kinder this year! How I would have loved to have been there for his first day of school but I think we came up with something better! We decided to start a new tradition with the Mays fam and meet for an after school treat every year on the first day of school. Such a fun time for all of us! It gave all of the kids a chance to talk about how exciting their days were and also let out their pent up energy from the day. We took them for ice cream so really, what could be better? As is pretty evident from the pics, I think this tradition is here to stay, for at least a while anyway...I wonder at what age they will tell Ivy and I that they don't want to hang out with us after school?!?! :-( But then again, are you ever too old for ice cream??



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! Will you send me the pics on wolf?
ReplyDelete