It was that time again! Time to set aside our everyday responsibilities and go to the river for fun in the sun with the adults! This year we all rented cabins and it was by far the BEST IDEA EVER..I don't know that I can ever go back to sleeping in a tent. It was so nice to be able to get there and only have to carry bags in and then be able to sit back and pop open a brewsky. It was even better to be able to get up on Sunday, feeling like a million bucks of course ;-), and not have to worry about taking down a tent in the miserable heat. I took some pics on the river but I haven't taken them in yet to see if they can develop them so for now, here are a few from Friday night when the party started:
Ashley claims she had never done a beer bong before...I don't know about that...

Tannie, why are you not amused?
Ivy, Court, Ash and Tannie

Another beer bong virgin...where have you girls been hiding?

What up?
Ladies, step back and let a pro show you how it's done
Keith and Scott

No comments:
Post a Comment