August 19, 2009

Week of fun

The week that we got back from the river was spent hanging out with good friends and having great times. While we went to the river, Rye went to Albany with the Waczak crew and didn't return until Monday afternoon. They invited us to come back the next day to hang out by the pool, which went well into the evening and then we returned the next day and spent the day on the lake. It was the first time Brent ever belly surfed and he had a blast! Ryleigh wanted to do it so bad but poor thing wasn't heavy enough to hold the board down..I so wish I had taken my camera along! The following day we took the kids to the movies and Dana and I watched The Orphan..all I will say is please don't anyone ever name your daughter Esther!! FREAKY! We ended the week just relaxing at the house on Friday, which of course also meant catching up on the laundry for me, but it was well worth it. I wish life could be full of fun and games every day with no worries...oh well, I will take all I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment