October 17, 2009
Haunted Housing Birthday Style
This year for David's birthday we decided to do things a little different and go to some haunted houses! It has been so long since we have been, I'm pretty sure Ryleigh wasn't even a thought the last time. We were able to get tickets for super cheap to Hangman's so we invited one and all and headed on out. We met for dinner first at Casa Rita's (they have an AMAZING Coconut Margarita that you MUST try) and then met up with the rest of the gang. It wasn't as scary as I was hoping it would be but it was still such a fun time. If I haven't said it enough, I love our life and our many groups of friends and the way it continues to grow. Thank you to everyone that came and shared in the screams!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment