After a few attempts at buying costumes and looking through magazines, the kids still were not sure what to dress as this year...that is, until Rye came across this outfit! She loves Grease so much that it was perfect. It took a little more convincing for Brent but in the end, he decided to go with it. Of course, I was super excited because I can never dress them the same but at least I could make them a pair (don't think this will happen much longer!) I told him he was a 50's dude but on Halloween night David told him he was a Greaser (lol!). Poor guy had no idea what that meant and so after the 4th time of people asking him if he was The Fonz and him saying, "No, I'm a Greaser," we told him to just go with it. Of course, this also meant that we had to explain who The Fonz is and then later show him. Once he saw it, he thought it was pretty cool. We also had some company this year and I was so glad that Kim, Tannie and Tanner came over to join us! Brent was pretty stoked about Tanner being there and they were both pretty good about also including Rye Rye in the mix. Since it was on a Saturday and the sun started to set so early we actually ended up trick or treating for about 3 hours! We walked our neighborhood and then also walked over to my in-laws. I think the kids were tired and worn out before Tannie, Kim or myself..who says we're old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
super cute!
ReplyDelete