Every year David and I say we want to go to the fair and every year we never do. It's just one of those things that falls at the wrong time of the year...especially the last few years with football. Our weekends are consumed with games and weeks with practice but this year we were determined to go. Wednesday you were able to get in for $1 if you brought 3 cans of food so we raided the pantry and headed to Dallas. This was the first time I had been in 15 years and it was David and the kids first time ever. We treated ourselves to corn dogs, funnel cake and caramel candy apples and then spent crazy money on the games and rides. I am so glad we finally went and actually really glad that we didn't make it until now because the kids were old enough to enjoy it. Building family memories together one adventure at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment