
Today is Hudson's 2nd birthday! It seems like we just were all at the hospital yesterday waiting to meet him. I left Ryleigh with Dana that day while I was at the hospital and she kept calling to find out if he was here yet. She couldn't stand it that she couldn't be up there too, she was so ready to meet her new cousin. Since I didn't leave until later in the day, she didn't get her chance until the next day and boy was she in heaven. She got to hold him and even help feed him and even now, anytime she is with him she still mother's him, guess it's just the girl in her. Brent also loved holding him in the beginning but I think he is starting to enjoy him a bit more now that he can talk and play with him. I am so glad that him and Nolan are such a special part of their lives. Happy birthday big boy, we love you!

I love those pics - where has the time gone? I remember when Brent and Ryleigh were born and that seems like just a few years ago. I love that our families are so close. Love ya!
ReplyDelete