May 18, 2009

Field Day









School is almost out so it was time for the customary field day. Now, keep in mind that it isn't what it used to be. They don't compete they way we did, which really irks me, but that's a whole different post! It is more of just a fun day now complete with bounce houses and a dj! The kids had a ton of fun and even a surprise guest, Tio showed up! He decided to take today off so he called and wanted to come see them. I didn't think I could love him more, but the way he loves my kids...I just can't even find the words.








Oh, and this is what happens when you are so busy making sure everything is packed for the kids for the day and that they are protected from the sun...something ALWAYS slips your mind...

1 comment:

  1. so fun! can't wait for the boys to be in school and have field day! a dj? seriously?

    ReplyDelete