As hard as it is for me to believe that Rye is 6, it is even harder for me to accept the fact that my first baby is now 9. Where did the time go? I have been so blessed by his presence for the last 9 years and am so sad when I think that he could leave our house in the same amount of time. I am not sure that I will be able to let go so I am just going to continue making the most of the time that I have. Ok, enough mush...so yes, we have ANOTHER January birthday, David is the only one of us that is different, lucky him!!! However, Brent decided that he is going to wait to have his birthday party until summer and have a swimming party at Grammy's house (our bank account thanks him!) We did still go to dinner though with close family, it would have been too sad for him to not get any presents right now! And yes, he looks like he's praying but that's how badly he wanted his wish to come true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment