January 24, 2009

Tio's birthday present










I am very lucky to have a brother who I am very close to. As much as we fought as kids and he was the annoying little brother, we have a bond that I wouldn't trade for anything. He is such an important part of me and my life and I am so lucky to have him. With that said, my daughter is A LOT like him. The similarities in their personalities is sometimes scary and we tease her by calling her E.J. for Eric Jr. Because they are so much alike she has bonded with him since day 1 and when he walks into a room, noone else exists for her. She loves him so much and he makes her light up. For her birthday, he came and picked her up and spent the day with her. He took her out to Sweet 'n Sassy at Northeast Mall to be pampered and then they went to Crystal's pizza for lunch and she also got to be in a magic show. He is just one of the people that makes my life so worth living. I love you Eric, thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment