I mentioned earlier that I am blessed in my life and this is another person that makes it wonderful. I have known my best friend Ivy for a little over 10 years now and what an adventure it has been. From weddings to babies and all of life's ups and downs, she is the true meaning of a sister. Once I met her, I knew the reason that God had given me a brother instead of a sister was because she was already out there, I just had to find her. I love her more than I can probably ever express to her and am lucky to have her as part of my family. She has always been amazing with my kids and once again came through. For Ryleigh's birthday, Ivy gave her the movie "Grease" which of course, Rye fell in love with. Well, last Sat. Ivy and her boys were coming back from the stockshow when they passed a high school whose drama dept. just happened to be performing "Grease" and that night was closing night. She called because she thought Ryleigh would love it and of course, she did! It was so funny to see her be so excited and after the play was over she even got "Sandy" and "Rizzo's" autographs and a picture! It was a perfect night! Ivy, thank you for everything you are and do, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment