I cannot believe that this little guy is already 5! I can remember every detail of Ivy telling me she was pregnant and I knew right then that I already loved that little baby inside of her. I remember being at my desk when she called with the sonogram news that she was having a BOY! And then all of a sudden, we were at the hospital on a Friday night and even though we had to wait until after noon the next day to meet him, it was worth every single second. That little perfect face and after all of that waiting, Ivy and Scott finally had their little miracle. Fast forward 5 years and we've had some great times with Nolan. I was so excited that my schedule allowed me to pick him up last Friday, his actual birthday, and take him to eat lunch with the kids at school. We first went and ate with Brent and then Nolan and I trekked up to Target where I let him pick out his birthday present. Then it was rushing back to the school to have lunch with Ryleigh. I ended up pulling the kids out of school after this and we took Nolan home where he really just wanted B & R to stay to play. We did for a while and then said our goodbyes till the next day when we would see him for his party. Such a great day with one of my favorite little men.
June 4, 2009
Nolan is 5!
I cannot believe that this little guy is already 5! I can remember every detail of Ivy telling me she was pregnant and I knew right then that I already loved that little baby inside of her. I remember being at my desk when she called with the sonogram news that she was having a BOY! And then all of a sudden, we were at the hospital on a Friday night and even though we had to wait until after noon the next day to meet him, it was worth every single second. That little perfect face and after all of that waiting, Ivy and Scott finally had their little miracle. Fast forward 5 years and we've had some great times with Nolan. I was so excited that my schedule allowed me to pick him up last Friday, his actual birthday, and take him to eat lunch with the kids at school. We first went and ate with Brent and then Nolan and I trekked up to Target where I let him pick out his birthday present. Then it was rushing back to the school to have lunch with Ryleigh. I ended up pulling the kids out of school after this and we took Nolan home where he really just wanted B & R to stay to play. We did for a while and then said our goodbyes till the next day when we would see him for his party. Such a great day with one of my favorite little men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment